Wednesday, March 2, 2016

La da dah da

Well I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door
- The Proclaimers

This song played during yoga tonight but it wasn't the upbeat song from the 90's, it was a coffee house acoustic version which was kinda funny. I ran a mile before yoga because I got to the gym late, and it was amazing how much more I enjoyed it. My yoga classes are freaking hard, especially after running. It made me miss the days when I used to just do yoga sometimes. I thought I'd do a mile after, so I had two, but decided not to bother. My favorite yoga pose is shivasana, which means corpse pose, which is just as it sounds. You lay flat on your back, arms and legs spread, like a dead person. It's very relaxing at the end of class and tonight someone actually snored. It was hilarious. Way worse than a fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!