Sunday, March 20, 2016

A bitter 11

I only got 11 miles in this week. And two body flow classes. Friday went very wrong with the stabby pain in my foot that wouldn't leave me be, so I called it after two miles. And then yesterday I didn't go at all because Chris and I were silently fighting and plus I was concerned with the stabby pain, so I went to lunch and a movie instead. 

I'm still ahead for March though and I'm off for the next three days and the weather is supposed to be nice again, so I'll run outside. I'm also thinking of trying this class called Body Combat. It's funny, I had as goals a year or two ago to do classes and I did not meet those goals that year. I just do things when I'm ready, that's all there is to it. There's rarely any point in pushing myself into situations that make me uncomfortable before I am damn good and ready to do it. And sometimes I have to mull it over for an absurdly long time, I have no idea why. 

I did get my A1C down (and got rid of this stupid six pounds that found its way onto me last year) although mostly through the medication I'm on, since I can't say my diet is all that much better, although I do try. I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!