Thursday, March 17, 2016

This is dedicated to my boss

Tiny curtains open
And we heard the tiny clap of little hands
A tiny man would tell a little joke
And get a tiny laugh from all the folks

Modest Mouse - Missed The Boat

Dedicated to the little man in little jeans who left me eating lunch alone so he could take his little call. This song made me laugh yesterday when it reminded me of him. He's totally missing the boat. I did 3.5 around the neighborhood yesterday and the first half went well, I made it to the top of the very long hill without stopping. But the way back I was spent and took some walk breaks and walked most of the last mile. It was warm, like 80, before I got out but still. Now I'm in Starbucks eating pumpkin bread. So you can see how all that is working!  Although I have been very good about getting more protein. I registered for a shamrock run in old town this evening so hopefully that will be more fun than yoga. I will probably get my yoga in at the losers club tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!