Friday, March 11, 2016

Look Her Right In The Eye

All's well at the base of the hill
You might need to fill
A prescription to kill
Off the silence.

     - Joshua Radin

A beautiful little song called "Star Mile" that Sandy gave me a long time ago and which never fails to make me cry. So naturally I listened to it right before my body flow class, because that's a great and smart move and what could go wrong? (Incidentally, Sandy seems to have a habit of recommending songs that routinely reduce me to tears, and what the fuck is up with that?)

Anyway, good four miles, good class, good hot tub. Just another evening with the Friday Night Loser's Club. 

1 comment:

  1. Love that song. You had and lost the one thing you kept in a safe place.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!