Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I set all my regrets on fire

Cause I know I'll never take the time
To unpack my missteps
- Fun, Out on the Town

This has been an awesome month, almost as awesome as June was bad. I ran 22 days this month for a total of 57.5 miles. I've got some ground to make up, that's fo sho. But I'm getting there! 3 miles today and yesterday with strength training mixed in. I was talking on the phone this morning and glanced in the mirror and noticed a muscle in my thigh. So I spent the next few minutes (or hours) striking poses to admire my new muscle definition. And it is worth noting that today for the SECOND consecutive time, I tried to order a snack-size Reeses McFlurry (the worlds most perfect dessert) and the damn ice cream machine was down. At two different McDonalds!! The universe is conspiring against my demonic dessert habit. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!