Sunday, July 14, 2013

Breathe

That's all I could think about during my mile-high run in Denver this morning. I did my 4 mile route down to the church - 2 miles downhill and 2 miles uphill. I did great on the downhill. Enough said. I couldn't help but think about the last time I ran that way. I got home from my trip to find my Buddy dying. So I thought about him for a bit. He was a good kitty and he had a happy life. Ten I ran by this beautiful meadow with some horses in it, and I was reminded about how as a small Catholic girl, I believed I had video cameras in my eyeballs, so whenever I would pass horses or other really cool animals, I would close my right eye to record them. I wanted to keep them with me forever. Then I felt a little guilty for dedicating all of my recording space to animals, so I started using my right camera for godly things like churches and statues that I found pretty. It's only now that I realize they are the same.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!