Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just One

La, la, la, don't wanna talk about it
La, la, you go on and on and on about it
-Brendon Benson

So here was the thought process for today.  It's hot.  I don't want to be outside in the heat for a long time.  If I go for a short run I won't be outside for very long.  The faster I run, the less time in the heat, and therefore, it doesn't matter how hot it is.  That last part is where it all falls apart.  Anyway, I thought I would run my fastest mile.  But I didn't.  I thought I did, and then I looked at my time.  And we aren't going to talk about it.  But the one mile does bring me up to 328 for the year.  Which means there are only 172 miles left.

And then I went to get a haircut and in the chair next to me is a guy with a real mullet.  And not just a little bit - it was like a combination between Kenny Powers and Jaromir Jagr.  I have no idea why he was getting a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!