Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cups

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
- Anna Kendrick, Cups

Here's what I have to say about that. You can cloak your cost cutting initiatives under the guise of environmentalism but I know better. I pay an assload of money to sweat on your fancy treadmills with no airflow, and if I want that "extra cup" by god I think I've paid for it. And really, who takes an extra cup? Are there people who hoard styrofoam cups? Or surround themselves with multiple drinks in order to have one within arms reach at all times? Or perhaps sell them on eBay in order to pay for their membership? Hey now, there's an idea ... 2 miles sweated out today. 3 on Tues and Wed. Not a bad week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!