Thursday, July 4, 2013

Not changing

The reason that I'm here
Is the same through all these years
Not changing
Not changing
Not changing anything at all
- Imagine Dragons, Coming Home

Even though this morning was perhaps the worst mile I've ever run, I will still keep running. Bf had me up before 8 on a holiday when we had agreed to sleep in. According to him, we did. So I was at the gym at the ungodly hour of 8:15. Maybe I'm being a bit melodramatic, but it was hard. We haven't worked out together in a long time though, so I'm glad I got up. I did an excruciating mile on the treadmill at incline, and my heart was racing and my lungs couldn't seem to get air. My body just takes awhile to get going. Then I switched to the track and did a painful nerd mile. So two miles today. Yesterday I went about 10am and had a great workout - two miles at incline and a third nerd mile on the track with 20 reps every three laps. So anyway, 11 miles for the week so far. 500 here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!