Saturday, July 27, 2013

Percussion Gun

My god, can't you see that
I know which way to run
You're tired, my love
I feel the same
-White Rabbits

I ran 3 miles yesterday, didn't blog, and I feel terrible.  Just to be clear - I don't feel terrible about not blogging right away, my body just feels terrible.  Overtraining?  As much as I want to say yes, not likely.  Jet lag?  Nope - no travel this week.  Houstonitis?  Probably.  We are one of the least fit cities in the world.  This excuse feels perfect.  It's not me, it's you.  The rest of you people here in this city have drug me down.  Anyway, I just feel tired.  Not sure if tomorrow's run is going to happen.

But we still have important business to get to.  Percussion Gun from White Rabbits is in to the official playlist.  This song is the only type of gun that you can't purchase in any sporting goods store in Texas.  And by sporting goods store, I mean grocery store, school, furniture store, hospital, or convenience store.  I don't mean to be misunderstood here, I clearly support everyone's right to own a musket in case King George is going door to door.  I just don't really believe that you need an AR-15 in case Obama shows up.  But little Prince George, we might have to watch him.  Anyone related to Pippa can stir up their fair share of trouble...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IClBpch9vmM

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Percussion gun by White Rabbits is one of my very favorite songs to run to.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!