Monday, July 1, 2013

Hell

you can go to hell
it'll suit you well
and melt your cold black heart
- The New Amsterdams, Ex's and Oh's

It was 119 degrees in the gym when I went running tonight.  Wait, no, that was outside.  It was a tad cooler inside.  I did my first two miles at 2 and 1 incline, and I was sweating so much my arms we shiny.  Yeah, gross.  I did my third mile on the track with some strength training mixed in (aka the nerd workout) and it was much cooler there.  It was a struggle to get through that last mile though.  The first day back is never hardest - it's the second that kills.  I probably ate enough for two or three people last week - full meals with dessert provided at every meal and fatty snacks in between.  I ate out of boredom and tiredness mainly, which is unfortunate.  And I am feelin it this week fo sho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!