Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Letter B

I'm gonna run and I won't brake
For nothing and no one and just wait
'Til I feel like myself again
-Brendan Benson

I was going to run on the treadmill today, but my "gym" isn't open on Sundays. But I would not be da turd deterred. I ran 3 miles through the neighborhood.  Early on, I took inventory and my legs hurt, my lungs hurt, it was hot and I was sweating like crazy.  So now we know that not really running for a month isn't the best training strategy.  

Today's run had my iPod set to Brendan Benson, which I enjoyed, and I made it around the 3 mile loop in about 27 minutes.  I'm going to give it a B-.  But as the man says, I just have to keep on running until I feel like myself again.  Or I can spend the next 3 months running inside.  I think I'm going to try plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!