Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Association

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
-LL Cool J

Back at it.  I ran 3 miles today.  Gets me to 82 total.

I wasn't going to rant about this, but the NBA All-Star game was in Houston this weekend.  Here's a little secret about the Association - it's just not good.  I used to really like this sport, but I don't find anything entertaining about it anymore.  Yes - I was probably bitten by a Canada goose which made me like hockey more than hoops.  But it is true.  I can't care about anything related to the NBA.  I saw a headline that stated "Clippers considering trading Bledsoe for Milsap".  If it isn't Drew Bledsoe for Ronny Milsap, I have no idea who those people are.  And really, how could you trade a former QB for a country musician?  The QB has so much more value - after all, he could easily have a second career as a knuckleball pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!