Thursday, February 28, 2013

Deny, Deny, Deny

Hiding in the backseat
Waiting for a dark street
Trying to find a place to run
-Joel Plaskett

3 more miles today.  Maybe February is a little bit longer than it is wide.  93 total for the year.

The older I get the more I like Joel Plaskett.  Which is true, but also a little bit of a joke since I've only known about Joel Plaskett for about 3 years.  Anyway, I'm going to add "Deny, Deny, Deny" to the official playlist.  Why another update so soon?  I'm worried.  If I agree to join Ran Dumb Thoughts in San Diego, I'm going to need a really long playlist.  Probably going to need to put a book on tape in there.  Or book on mp3.  Audio book.  That's it.  Anyway - enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKoPyk6cUME

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!