Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cold Stone




I did my neighborhood route today and about a mile in I found this awesome rock. So I picked it up and held it in my palm for the rest of my run, and now it has a place on my desk. Anyone who reads my ramblings here knows how much I love nature and little gems like this. I have a rock garden in my front yard filled with little treasures I've picked up along the way. Yeah I'm a mental 9-year old in some ways. But anyway it got me thinking about a murder mystery that bf and I watched last night, and a witness said "he was a cold stone killer" and I said "do you think that means he would kill for some good ice cream?" Cause I have a sister like that. Anyhoo, 3.5 done today. 82 miles down. That means I have to do 18 miles in the next week if I want to get 50 this month. Which is made even more difficult by the fact that I am going to Atlanta on Sunday and won't be home until Wednesday, and lots of fine dinners in-between. But I am taking a well deserved day off tomorrow and will crank it up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!