Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I wanna see y'all on y'all's baddest behavior.
- Hey Ya

That's a shout out to y'all, my fellow blistas! God speed to Bad Haircut this weekend. I braved the mountain today for the first time in awhile, and I will say that the mountain is something you have to do regularly or it can be quite painful. I'm certain I will be sore tomorrow. I did a decent job on the way up, running in most of the usual places, but I was damn tired! I ran about half the way down and then with no bf to push me I took it easy the rest of the way. It was good to get a (relatively) long one in today because I'm traveling to Colorado tomorrow for a couple days of work. But now my feet are killing me. 4.5 done today. 62 miles run so far this year. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!