Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Grey Street

She says, I pray
But my prayers fall on deaf ears
Am I supposed to take it on myself
To get out of this place?
- Dave Matthews, Grey Street

It was 70 degrees yesterday afternoon when I went out and did my lazy 2 miles with fat dog, and as expected she humored me by dropping turds all the way. So today I expected it would be at least somewhat warm when I went out today even though it had been raining in the morning. It seemed I went out during a lucky break in the weather but I didn't put nearly enough clothes on so I was freezing most of the way. It started sprinkling about a mile and a half from home, and within minutes it was a regular downpour. It was kinda nice if not freezing and wet, and by the time I got home I was soaked. But I probably ran faster than I otherwise would have. After that it hailed, and in some places actually snowed. In Phoenix. Cahrazay. 78.5 down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!