Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lucky



I heard Jesus, he drank wine
And I bet we'd get along just fine
He could calm the storm and heal the blind
And I bet he'd understand a heart like mine
- Miranda Lambert, Heart Like Mine

Well there were no bobcats in Atlanta, but I did get a visit from this little guy in my hotel room. As you may have guessed, I didn't get another run in on my trip, but I did get my 3.5 done this morning. I tried to sneak out without fat dog but she would t leave my side once she realized I had my running shoes on. I had parental guilt for leaving her alone since Sunday so I let her come along. I will say it wasn't pretty. I do t know if it was the travel or lack of sleep but I struggled today. Maybe I'm still feeling the effects of my battle with Hair. Anyway, that puts me at 98 miles and 46 for the month. I might go again this afternoon to get that extra 2 miles to get me to 100. Trying to squeeze 50 miles into 28 days is not easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!