Sunday, June 3, 2012

Now I'm close, but not touching
And I'm cold, but not freezing
And I'm only alive
Only alive briefly
- Better Than Ezra

Really good song there. So I went to the gym today out of pure boredom, if you can believe that. Did 3 miles on dreadmill as I listened to BTE and contemplated this movie where Reece Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo are in a frantic conversation. I think I've seen it. And I must say i felt damn good on the treadmill. Must have been the nap I took after getting up at the ungodly hour of 630 to take my daughter to drivers Ed. Ah yes, one of them, either Witherspoon or Ruffalo is dead. And I think she's a doctor or something. So this guy jumps on the treadmill next to me and keeps looking at me, and I'm laboring hard doing 11 min pace on my 1 pct incline mile and I want to punch him. But damn I'm doing good. I think I will try to finish in 33 min, as I shift down to zero incline for the last mile. Oh yeah, it's Witherspoon but she's not dead, she's just in a coma and learning all these lessons about how she worked too hard in life and never had time for love. Thank god i will never have to worry about that. And in her coma she's falling for Ruffalo, for some reason she follows him around in spirit and he can see her and talk to her. And then i finished up in 34:30, so I don't know if love prevailed in the movie but I'm sure it did.

1 comment:

  1. He was probably just looking at you because you're hot, not for any other nefarious reason..... although it is still okay to want to punch him.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!