Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"You've lost twelve pounds since I last saw you."
- my doctor

Yep, that was the music in my ears today. It's not like I've been trying to lose weight, so when she asked I told her I have been in a relationship for the past year and I just eat better. That's all I can attribute it to.

Today I did 3 on dreadmill but to change it up I started on 2.5 incline and decreased it .5 every half mile, so I was at a higher than normal incline half the time. It was a good workout.

Someday I will regale you with tales of how I spent my whole Sunday traveling to Nashville only to be left alone in a conference room with a salad I didn't order, my pleas for diet coke falling on deaf ears, and talking briefly to other people far too busy to pay attention to little ole me. One guy got paged after 20 minutes with me, left and never came back. Do you think he had his admin do that? Kinda like the blind date trick of having your girlfriend call you after 30 minutes to create an emergency to get you out of there in case he's awful?

2 comments:

  1. Nashville + jackasses = healthcare?

    I predict an offer is forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if the pile of money is bigger than the pile of shit, I will take it.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!