Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Middle

Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out or
looked down on.
-Jimmy Eat World

I feel very much in the middle.  Not here.  Not there.  Not anywhere.

So I ran in Houston today.  I didn't pack well, but there is Target in this country, so all problems can be solved.  With a new pair of shorts, I set out for my run.  But I should explain - I woke up late, had to buy shorts, and then take care of some other business, so it was about noon when I was ready to go.  Couple of things to note about Houston

1) it is hotter than Toronto
2) nope - just one thing to note

I ran 3 miles and sweated out all of my excesses from the last couple of days.  I don't think I have eaten anything that wasn't in the form of a taco since I've been here (I guess I had a pita for lunch yesterday, but it was folded up like a taco). 

And let's make The Middle by Jimmy Eat World official on the 1/2 marathon playlist.  I like them.  They remind me of what was good about the 80's.  And another Arizona band.  As always - here's the link. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!