Friday, June 1, 2012

Anderson cooper at the gym

My iPod was dead today so I plugged the headphones in and listened to Anderson on CNN. I read this week that CNN had sunk to the lowest ratings among news channels. I was surprised because I like CNN and I think it has the most impartial news reporting. Plus cutie Anderson has a giggle fit every now and again that makes me laugh. Anyway, he was getting ready to do the ridiculist, where he makes fun of stupid societal things and it's generally funny. Tonight he introduced the Miss America pageant and I was so excited to see a serious news figure ridiculing this event as I have so often in the past. Seriously America, when will we grow out of this ridiculous need for prettiest girl pageants?? But I digress. Anderson's silly cohost interrupted him to do a surprise birthday party for him, so no ridiculist. I will be waiting anxiously to see it next week. Anyway, I did two miles on dreadmill and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!