Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bleah

Terrible
-Bill Walton

I really hope the networks were smart enough to assign Bill Walton to do the commentary on the TV feed of my run today.  He would have had a field day.  "Terrible run, terrible preparation, terrible effort".  And he is right.  I haven't been running enough (one run in the past 12 days), haven't been sleeping enough, ended my very short boycott of McDonalds by eating there twice, yada yada yada.  But the hell with all of that. 

So I'm back in TO, and ran my normal route (mostly - I cut it off a little bit since it really wasn't a good run).  As I was running along the lake I saw an cordoned off area with a bunch of tents.  Really?  Occupy the beach of Lake Ontario?  Come on.  As usually, my first guess was weird and incorrect.  Turns out it was just a volleyball tournament. 

Cut off the end part of the run and so I completed about 3.5.  Maybe Jon Gruden will call the next run and it will go better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!