Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well. . .

I thought I did 10 but when I got home and clocked it, it was only 9.75. Whatever. I hate that. I need to be more proactive about mapping routes ahead of time with the mileage I need. I did a couple today but the most I got was 12.5 miles. Its hard when you have to cover that distance. I guess I could just run the same route again but I really don't want to do that. I may be stuck with it though, unless I want to run to Cave Creek at some point! Anyway, I did walk some of it, particularly miles 8 and 9, but my main goal today was to get the distance in and do it in whatever way I was comfortable. And, I had to stop at a park and poo. Once I got a drink though, I re-energized, so I'm thinking maybe I need to start planning water stops on my routes too. And yeah, my legs and hips hurt. I'm not sure I'll move off my bed today. I did my taxes last night in bed. Took me about 6 hours!! I guess I shouldn't let the kids monopolize my awesome downstairs TV with their iCarly and spongebob and Drake & Josh. I can't even stand to be in the same room when that crap is blasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!