Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How many miles...

...does it take to undo a box of girl scout cookies? Those damn things get me every year. I did 3 miles this morning and felt like I was going really slow. I was so tired because I didn't get home from school last night until after 9:00. Then it takes time to wind down before I can go to bed so I got less than 8 hrs which is not good. I usually take Weds off but I had taken Tuesday off so everything is all messed up. But it was mostly ok because we only had a half day today, then stupid parent conferences for the rest of the day. We were done by 3 so that was nice.
My knees hurt more than usual today so I hope they feel better by tomorrow cause I have to undo those cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!