Saturday, February 14, 2009

I did two and a quarter tonight. I will do four and a half tomorrow. I'm not timing because every time I think about it I just start thinking I can't do it, so I'm just going to do the miles and quit worrying about the time. I haven't been doing particularly well with the whole training thing, but hopefully am getting back on track. I think I need to be thinking of it more in terms of just doing my regular exercise rather than always thinking about it in terms of this half marathon, since I am not at all convinced I will be doing the half marathon.

Sandy, did you ever totally confirm that the hotel we are staying at does not have a hot tub? Because if it doesn't I am voting that we cancel that reservation and make another one post haste!

I was thinking tonight on my walk how lucky I am to have you guys in my life and how thankful I am for you both. You are both doing so terrific, and I admire you both so much....go you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!