Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ocho

I did eight again tonight but I ran 7.5 straight, which was awesome and extremely difficult, especially given the last mile was on a small incline. So I meandered the rest of the way home. I got new shoes today, which was awesome, they're very cool but I could tell I was breaking them in tonight. I spent several hours compiling the perfect song list and tonight I perfected it and its loaded into the ipod. Its 5.5 hours coincidentally, so I guess I have to finish in that amount of time!! I hope I'm not escalating my runs too quickly, but I'm listening to my body and if I need to back off I will. And tonight I ate two packets of instant oatmeal for dinner. And taco bell for lunch. But I had a protein bar so its all good right? Gotta go, hot bath is calling.

Addendum: I swear to jehosefat, there are few things in life more pleasurable than a scalding hot bath after a long run. Particularly on the feet. Mari, I checked the hotel and it does NOT appear to have a hot tub!!!! or spa!!!! We must seek a remedy for this situation as we will most definitely need a hot tub after the run. Or else I will have to smack you all down to be first in the bathtub.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm... Yeah, you can have the bath. No smackdown necessary. Will be in enough pain w/out that I expect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how a $200 a night hotel does NOT have a hot tub??? You need to call them. Maybe it just isn't listed on their website.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!