Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alright already!!!

I did 6 miles tonight and I have to tell you it wasn't pretty. I walked at least half of it, although it was a power walk nonetheless. I won, because I went. And most importantly I listened to my body. I think its partially that I haven't run for a week, but perhaps more this little cold I have. Or perhaps the chickfila I had for lunch. My muscles felt just fine but it was my lungs that were burning. Anyhoo, I'm back in the game, fear not. Tomorrow I shall be diligent about my protein shake in the morning and intake of liquids all day.

From my perfectly awesome soundtrack: "Look for the girl with the broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay awhile. And she will be loved." -Maroon 5. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I was sick, my walk/runs were really hard for about a week. But I was much stronger when I finally started feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!