Monday, February 9, 2009

Idiot dog

So I've really hit a snag in my training. I was really sore and tired after running 7.5 miles last Weds. I took Friday off work specifically so I could get in a long run before going out of town this weekend. I dropped Jake at the bus and promptly went back to bed. I got up around 9 and decided I was too fatigued to do a long run, so I decided I would do a short run. About 1/2 mile in, Sophie started gagging on something she had picked up. Long story short, I eneded up at the vets office having a bone removed from the roof of her mouth where it had gotten lodged. I did still get in 3 miles before I left for Palm Springs though. Then on Saturday, J and I went to the gym at the hotel and I did a little over two miles on the treadmill. I intended to get a long run in last night when we got home but I had a headache and it was cold outside and, well, I just didn't go dammit! So now I think I need to go tonight before taking K to practice. And I really just don't freakin want to. And oh by the way, I ate like a hog all weekend. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!