Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vday workout

I'm so proud of us all working out on Vday! Of course the day is pretty meaningless to me. I did 6 miles today and I walked some of it. I was tired. I just need to stop going out on Fridays I guess. I had two glasses of wine and a beer but the biggest problem I think is that I smoked a clove. I woke up with a nasty headache. But since I hadn't gone on Thurs or Fri I decided I'd get out there and do my best. I am going to try to do 10 tomorrow. We shall see.

Mari I totally agree with you on the timing thing. Don't make it stressful, just get the distance and you will be just fine. Missy you rock!!

And thanks Mari for saying that, I feel lucky too. This weekend is going to rock. I didn't verify the hot tub thing but I already had to pay for the room to lock in the rate so no changing it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!