Friday, February 13, 2009

Evening walk/run?

At work we have this thing called payday breakfast. All the teams take turns and today is my team's turn. So I need to make a crock pot full of scrambled eggs instead of going for my exercise. I am going to try really hard to make myself go after work... I've never been successful exercising in the evenings before. But then again I was never successful running either, and that has changed, so why not? Anyway I'll try.
Yesterday was incredible. I went 2.5 miles, which granted is pretty short, but I never got out of breath. My legs and hips weren't pissed off by the time I got back. It felt so GOOD. I never would have believed that I could go 2.5 miles, running half the way, without losing my breath or my body feeling exhausted. Never in a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!