Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Booty

"Now I'm just a country boy, but your big city bottom fill me up with joy."

Ha! I'm going to start each new post with a profound quote from my most awesomely perfect playlist. Now meditate on that gem!

I did 3.5 tonight at a good pace so I feel good about that. I can't really do a long run tomorrow night like usual because I have the kidlets because I'm leaving for Telluride Thursday. I am hoping that snowboarding for two days will be good enough for crosstraining, and that I get back Sunday in time to get a long one in before the ASU/UA basketball game. But, we shall see. Life happens ya know? I'm pretty proud of my consistency so far.

Mari, that's awesome news about the surgery. Do you think they'll let you schedule the surgery after the walk? Or do you think you'll even want to? I just think you need to be careful about trying to do a 5k even four or six weeks after the surgery. That's a lot on your body. Was Simon sore after your walk?? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!