Thursday, February 26, 2009

6

I went from Marianne's house to my house, which was 6 miles, the last 4 of which were uphill. It was hard. At about five miles, my feet hurt so bad and my hips and thighs were complaining so much, I slowed down to a regular walk for about 1/4 of a mile. I thought I might not make it, that my hips and legs would give out, but they didn't! After the little walk I felt better and was able to go the rest of the way. Then I ate spinach, shrimp and gnocchi in alfredo sauce, about 3 oz of steak, and a piece of sesame semolina bread. Now I am resting and I feel pretty good! I'll probably have to take tomorrow off but if I'm up to it, I will do a short 2 miles. HOOAH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. girl you so rock!!! More importantly, who made you that awesome dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee! I made the awesome dinner myself, silly!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!