Tuesday, February 10, 2009

fuck this shit

I was just bitching to Mari about how grumpy I was that I had to run tonight. Forced. And, I didn't get to go while it was light because my bitching phone call took too long and then I couldn't go before taking K to practice. So I went when I got home. Here's a hint on how to run your fastest time ever: Order pizza and then try to beat the Domino's guy home. It worked. I ran 3.5 miles in just over 10 minute miles, which I daresay is my fastest time ever. I've never really tried to run fast before, never had a reason really. But, I will say that getting it over quickly is nice, because it doesn't take up my whole night. Its more like a quick errand I have to run before taking K to practice, and then I still have my night. If I plan carefully and leave work on time, it works out well. Even tonight wasn't so bad. And, pacing runs (shorter faster runs) are for some reason important from what I've read about marathon training. So, after all my griping and swearing, I actually feel good. And, I'm eating pizza. So suck on THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!