Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Old

Unfortunately truth is cold
So you stay young while I get old
But always know, I'm your best friend
- No Use For A Name, For Fiona (for Kailey)

This is a gorgeous little dirty that Bad Haircut turned me on to. This and the New Amsterdams and Fun make up almost my whole current playlist. So this evening I am in Georgia. I was laying by the pool soaking my feet after a good run when I realized I was laying in ants. So I moved to a chair. I had a pretty good run after I got to the hotel. I was directed to a beautiful forested road where I ran by the HQ of Verizon. Also the road was lined with these crosses in remembrance of local war heroes, a couple dating back to the revolutionary war! It was pretty cool. Although now that I think about it, I didn't see any for Iraq or Afghanistan. I wonder why. I ran for 47 minutes so I'm going to credit myself 3.5 miles. I know that doing the mountain really helps but I was still pretty darn slow ad I did do some walking and exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!