Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lucky

For me, saying "I am married now" is like saying "I am lucky now." I stumbled and crashed my way into the literal arms of something I never quite believed in before: my soul mate. A man who frequently smells like cheeseburgers and makes me laugh hard every day and makes me want to be worthy of being his husband.

- Augusten Burroughs 

I read this article this morning and it was so unbearably sweet. I went out at 10:30 this morning which was really too late, but I needed my morning relaxation and reading time. And peanut butter honey toast time. So it was already over 80 degrees and sunny when I started out. I did 3 miles but kinda gave up about 2/3 through and walked the rest. Not that I hadn't walked before giving up. But anyway. Alpharetta must be sea level or something because it was much easier out there this week. Which bodes well for the boys in San Diego this weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!