Sunday, May 19, 2013

Not easy

Nobody said it was easy
Nobody said it would be this hard
- from a Willie Nelson cover of the Coldplay song that inexplicably appeared on my iPod this morning

So I ran on the mountain again this morning and it was harder than yesterday. I still ran a decent amount up and most of the way down, but I was worn OUT by the time I got to the top so I took the shorter route back and went back the way I came. I just did t have that extra half mile in me. I saw a desert hare and a roadrunner on the trail along with the requisite lizards. I haven't moved much since I got home except to shower and consume vast quantities of iced tea. And pee about 30 times. Now I'm at Ks piano recital trying to keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!