Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nothing special

I'm sick and tired of everybody
Thinking they know what's best for me and
Maybe god wanted me to be
Nothing special.

- Ill Scarlett

4 more today.  My basic "go to" run - down to the lake, over to Canadian Tire, past the park, and home.  While this run was indeed nothing special - it did give me time to think.  First - solved some work stuff that is not interesting without all the details that I really can't share with the millions of fictional readers of this blog.  Second - Eli Manning is my mortal enemy from fantasy football and I need a Giants loss tonight.  I'm not sure that I really want a Patriots win, but I suppose I'll have to live with that.  All this "Eli is great" talk makes no sense to me - I have him at 3rd in his own family - and that's only because I never saw Cooper or his mother play.  I reserve the right to move him down as more footage becomes available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!