Thursday, February 2, 2012

FeBREWary

I know a guy who goes to shows
When he's at home and he blows his nose
He don't use tissues or his sleeve
He don't use napkins or any of these
He uses magazines

- The Flaming Lips

Sometimes you just have to try something different.  I'm thinking that for the month of FeBREWary - I will commit each week to either running 24 miles, drinking 24 beers, or some combination of the two.  Today was the less the glorious start - I was planning on a solid six (4+2), but I tweaked my back (or liver) during my run and so it looks like it will be only 4 (3+1). 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Disclosing that information violates the long standing traditions of FeBREWary.

      It does beat drinking Las Vegas trash water.

      Delete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!