Saturday, February 4, 2012

All of these lines across my face

Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
- Brandi Carlisle

It is a beautiful sunny and crisp 65 degrees in the valley today.  I went out around noon after sleeping late, eating breakfast and spending some time reading.  I did my 3.5 mi route and I will admit I had some lung burn and fatigue.  I passed a line up of four cop cars with lights flashing interrogating some poor drunk guy, and I had to run in the street around them (yes I did try to cut through then since they were in my path on MY sidewalk, but one cop rudely asked me to go around, thus extending my run).  Fat dog was in fine form today, stopping to poop 3 times.  All in all, a lovely run on a lovely day. 

But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
Its true, I was meant for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!