Friday, February 10, 2012

Last place

If this is a race then I hope you come last
You're on a bridge to nowhere and you're gettin' there fast
-Sam Roberts

Thanks Sam.  Really found that motivational while I was running today.  Sam Roberts is probably my favorite artist from Montreal, so I really want to have him on the playlist, but it just doesn't seem to work.  I ran my go to run today - 4 miles.  I guess it's kind of amazing for it to be mid-February in America's Hat Canada and it not be too cold to run outside.  It was too cold to enjoy running outside, but it's possible that I don't enjoy running at all - It's complicated.

I ran 4 miles on the treadmill on Thursday but did not post since it was really uneventful.  The last thing I want to do is post a bunch of nonsense about Eli Manning or raccoons when I should be talking about running.  But that reminds me - I was probably a little harsh about Eli in my post on super bowl sunday.  To make up for it, I now present of list of things Eli is better than:

Trent Dilfer
raccoons
streetcars
The Spice Girls
nut products
Enron
Lebron James' decision
syphilis

There - now I said something nice.  The feud is over.  But please don't ask me to both throw and catch the ball.

1 comment:

  1. LOL well played. But nut products? Really?

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!