Saturday, January 14, 2017

Time to Run

I have no regrets 
I will not ask for your forgiveness
Nor your defense

              -Lord Huron

Here's my week. That run on Thursday was horrid, so we're all three runs, but that one was outside and the reason it was only 2.5 is because it was so damn cold and it took me literally the rest of the night to warm up. Plus, I had the dog with me and he pooped, so I had to carry his shit until I ran across a neighbor who had garbage cans out early for Friday pick up and then I had to feel guilty about dumping his poop in someone's trash barrel even though it was being picked up the next day. Anyway, the only good thing about how cold it was, was that I didn't really smell his poo, even though I was carrying it. I suspect it froze nearly immediately upon leaving his body. 

The rest of the week was fine. After four of those work outs I did abs work. But no yoga and I think that may be a challenge, the next two months at work are going to be pretty damn busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!