Saturday, January 7, 2017

I Just Knew Too Much

I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

          - Gnarls Barkley

An oldie but a goodie. I download lots of those, I have such a good time, I tell ya. 

This is my week. My gym has this app that's pretty cool and really has a good recording function for your work outs. If you are on a cardio machine you can even just snap a pic of the final readout and it'll add it to your log for you. Pretty cool, and I like being able to get weekly and monthly stats. My Fitness Pal can do this too, but I'm not nearly as consistent about recording my food as I am my workouts so I'm not as good about going into MFP, even though I do have it on my phone and I even subscribe to the upgraded version. 

Anyway, this is so boring and isn't everyone so glad I started blogging again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!