Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Silly Season

I can see we're thinking about the same thing
Yes I see your expression when the phone rings 
We both know
There's something happening here


             - Queen Stevie Nicks

She has been anointed queen, no? If not, that should be rectified immediately! I downloaded my favorite songs of hers and tonight after a six mile elliptical kick ass and some abs work, I had myself s pretty good time in the hot tub grooving out. 

Have I told the blog about my new wireless headphones? I got some new wireless headphones which I now wear pretty much constantly around my neck, like the most bad ass necklace ever. My old ones only lasted three hours TOPS, but these last like 12!!! So I can wear them all day at work and then go work out in them and they don't die, plus they are water proof so hot tubbing is not interrupted! Granted, they are not likely helping my anti-social tendencies, but I'm not in a place right now where I give even a small shit. 

Anyway, I will leave you with this sweaty selfie I took tonight, and a fair warning that I might perhaps quote Queen Stevie all week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!