Friday, January 6, 2017

Gotta Keep On Walkin'

And I want you to know 
When your body fails you 
Know that I won't 

              -Loamlands

I'm really mad I didn't know about this band until now, since it looks like they must have broken up or something. They aren't touring. 

Anyway, I worked from home today and watched an entire season of "My 600 Pound Life", which for anyone who knows me, knows it is unusual for me to watch that much tv. This particular show makes me feel guilty, such horrid voueurism. But it's also like looking into a very strange and distorted mirror, and I look and look, trying to find what's a real reflection and what is just the funhouse. 

I did do some work, but did not go to the gym. I'll go tomorrow so I'll have four for the week. And I'll go with chris, which is good I want him to show me how to use this set of abdominal machines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!