Sunday, January 8, 2017

Don't people change?

There ain't no point in moving on
Till you've got somewhere to go

All those insecurities
that have held me down for so long
I can't say I've found a cure for these
But at least I know them so they're not so strong

There's one year of my life in these songs
And some of them are about you
- George Michael

This musical muse played during yoga yesterday and I loved it and I was mesmerized. So much so that I put it on repeat on my walk home from the gym. And it's so full of longing and melancholy that it made me feel like crying. And I listened again and again on the mountain today. I ran into an old classmate right in the middle. She looked beautiful and so happy it made me happy.

And I guess there's a road without you
But you once said there's a road back for every man
So here I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!