Saturday, January 14, 2017

A gift


Had some dreams that I will not share,
They're the last of what's buried there.
There's nothing new beneath the sun,
You're not the first or the last one.
- Wasted Fangs, Balconies

I had a relatively decent run despite myself today - or at least it felt like a decent run. It was really hard to get myself to go because it's just such a laborious thing these days. I finally went out at around four in a beautiful sprinkle of rain. I warmed up with a jog and since I can't run very far without losing my breath, I did short sprints. I ran fast for as long as I could, since I can run the same amount of time slowly before walking to catch my breath. I did that for 2.5 miles and then I walked the last mile home. I felt reasonably fatigued. So I got 3 this week because I went to Atlanta for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!