Saturday, July 23, 2016

You never promised me you were seeing differently

Reaching for my resistance
Nobody sees it at a distance
And I am catchin' up and I am seein' red
How about I throw my weight and raise it overhead?

          CHVRCHES 

I have had just an awful week for running this week! Last week was so good and then this week was shit, for no reason I can point to. My breathing won't settle, my legs feel heavy and tired. I've gone with it, taking it easy and assuming my body is telling me a truth even though I can't see it. So I only have 7 miles so far this week. I know I haven't slept well this week, maybe that's all it is. I haven't slept well because my damn new puppy got neutered and is wearing the big cone, which he doesn't like. So at night he spends time thrashing around his crate and making noise. We can't walk him either, for a week, so he spends his days misbehaving and being a pain in the ass. 

But anyway, hopefully next week will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!