Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hot heat rising

You couldn't handle the hot heat rising
Baby I'm so rising
I was running, you were walking
You couldn't keep up, you were falling down 
Adele - Send My Love 


It's too hot here. Too hot. Too goddamn hot. I quite literally can't take it. Last night I made the relatively poor decision to run outside at about 9:30. PM that is. It was 99 degrees out. I made it a mile and then walked home. I just couldn't force myself to leave the house earlier in the day. Admittedly I was tired and a little hungover.  But still. So then today I had all these plans to run and then do yoga. And my plan went from 3 miles to 2 miles to being late for yoga. So I only did an hour of yoga and I remembered fondly the days when that was considered a decent workout. And then I went to Costco to get food for the minions who have been complaining nonstop about the lack of sustenance in our house. But it's SO HOT people!!!   110 degrees every day and no monsoon relief. I am losing my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!