Wednesday, July 6, 2016

When you're done with this world


You know The next is up to you
And his wife told his kids he was crazy
And his friends said he'd fail if he tried
But with the will to work hard
and a library card
He took a homemade, fan blade, one man submarine ride
- John Mayer

This is a cute little ditty I found in my iTunes today. I think fat dog is done with the running world. I snuck out without her yesterday for a relatively lame 3 miles but today I decided to give her another shot. She laid down in the trail not even a mile in. It was quite sad. She doesn't limp or anything she just Looks worn out. So I tied her up to a bench at the lake while I did my lap around and then we walked home. She didn't even want to walk and I thought I might have to carry her. Anyway, that's 9 miles this week. I will probably get 15. I've gotta slowly work off this deficit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!